The most important thing I’m doing right now is continuing to recover from and deal with my OCD. I am working to strike the right balance between my personal, family, professional, and spiritual lives. I write about mental health and my journey in Mental Work Health.
Professionally, I am an independent mobile app consultant. You can learn more and reach out to hire me at BSN Design.
Books I’m reading
- Project Hail Mary, by Andy Weir (🛏️ nightly)
- The Power of Moments, by Chip & Dan Heath (🥣 breakfast)
- All Things New, by Fiona & Terryl Givens (🧎🏻♂️ religious)
- 12 Rules for Life, by Jordan B. Peterson (💭 nonfiction)
- Ranger’s Apprentice Series, by John Flanagan (⛱️ fiction)
- Lead Yourself First, by Raymond M. Kethledge and Michael S. Erwin (🎧 audio)
Podcasts I’m listening to
- Jocko Underground Podcast, by Jocko Willink and Echo Charles
- The Happiness Lab, by Dr. Laurie Santos
- The Full Cup, by Craig Berthold and Libby Switzer
- The Art of Manliness Podcast, by Brett McKay
- Under the Radar, by David Smith and Marco Arment
- Core Intuition, by Manton Reece and Daniel Jalkut
- Revisionist History, by Malcolm Gladwell
- Where Should We Begin, by Esther Perel
- Freakonomics, by Stephen Dubner
- No Stupid Questions, by Stephen Dubner and Angela Duckworth
- People I (Mostly) Admire, by Steven Levitt
- 99% Invisible, by Roman Mars
- Legacy of Speed, by Malcolm Gladwell
Inspired by Derek Sivers, this now page is an insight into what I’m currently doing and thinking about.